Fortnite’s not-so-secret Deadpool skin is scheduled to unlock tomorrow, April 3, and it appears Epic has a Deadpool-themed event planned to coincide with the skin’s release.
The official Deadpool Twitter account teased that the irreverent Marvel character will be “crashing” Fortnite starting April 3. “There’ll be music, tacos, and a whole lotta Deadpool,” the tweet reads. The accompanying image shows the Yacht defaced with Deadpool’s drawings, suggesting the area will be taken over as part of the event.
As for the aforementioned Deadpool skin, you’ll be able to unlock it if you’ve been keeping up with this season’s Deadpool challenges. There have been a new pair of these challenges every week thus far, but they’re considerably easier than Fortnite’s regular weekly challenges; most can be completed just by clicking around Deadpool’s hideout in the main HQ.
The Deadpool skin arrives on the heels of Fortnite’s Week 7 challenges. This week’s batch revolves around Skye, another new character skin you can unlock through the Season 2 Battle Pass. As usual, most of the challenges are fairly straightforward, but there are a couple that may throw you for a loop. We’ve put together guides to help you track down The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge as well as the Box Factory.
There are only a few weeks left in Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2, so time is running out to complete any weekly challenges you may not have gotten to yet. If you need help finishing those, you can find all of our maps and guides in our Fortnite Season 2 challenges roundup.
- Fortnite Season 2 Challenges: Stack Shack; Flopper Pond; Deadpool's Katanas; And More
- Fortnite Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, Rainbow Rentals Locations (Week 6 Guide)
- Fortnite Box Factory Location: Where To Hide In Creepin' Cardboard (Week 7)
- Fortnite: The Shark, Rapid's Rest, And Gorgeous Gorge Locations Guide
- Fortnite Secret Passage Locations Map (Week 6 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite Dog House Locations: Where To Destroy Dog Houses
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article