Season 4 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 is officially here, and as usual, it introduces a ton of changes to the hit battle royale shooter. Dubbed The Nexus War, this season is themed around Marvel, and the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Groot, She-Hulk, Storm, and other superheroes have arrived in the game to thwart an invasion by Galactus.
Of course, a new season also means new challenges, and there are already a handful for players to complete. Clearing these tasks will level up your Season 4 battle pass, which in turn will unlock exclusive Marvel-themed cosmetics. In addition to the standard weekly missions, Epic is rolling out a separate set of Wolverine challenges over the course of the season, which you’ll need to complete to unlock the Wolverine skin. There are also Awakening challenges that will unlock emotes and other cosmetic flourishes for Season 4’s other Marvel skins.
Although Season 4 is underway on most platforms, you cannot complete these challenges or play any of this season’s content on iOS devices. You also cannot re-install the game on iOS, as Apple has terminated Epic Games’ developer account. However, you can still play older content if you have the game on your phone.
If you need help completing this season’s missions, we’ve rounded up all of our Fortnite Season 4 maps and guides below. We’ll continue to update this list with additional maps and guides as Season 4 rolls on, so check back often for the latest tips.
Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 4 Challenges
- Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 4 Challenges
- Wolverine Challenges
- Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks
- Week 3 Challenges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Dance On Top Of Sentinel Heads
- Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges
- Search SHIELD Chests Inside Quinjets
- Week 1 Challenges
- Investigate mysterious claw marks (3)
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (7)
- Eliminations at Retail Row (3)
- Collect wood from Weeping Woods (500)
- Visit Panther’s Prowl
- Deal damage with exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans (250)
- Place Fire Traps (3)
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries [rec: 4 players] (3)
- Search chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (3)
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Bounce on different dog toys at the Ant Manor (4)
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)
- Search SHIELD chests inside Quinjets [rec: 4 players] (7)
- Search chests at Dirty Docks (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows (4)
- Eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites (5)
- Gas up a vehicle at Lazy Lake (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Stark Industries Energy Rifles (1,000)
- Eliminate Doctor Doom at Doom’s Domain [rec: 4 players] (3)
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Fortnite Panther's Prowl Location: Where To Visit For Week 3 Challenge
- Fortnite Sentinel Head Location Guide: Where To Search For Wolverine Challenge (Week 3)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks
Season 4’s first Wolverine challenge asks you to investigate mysterious claw marks. These can all be found in close proximity to each other around Weeping Woods. The first set of marks can be found on the outside of the northernmost building in the area. The second set is directly south of the building, on a rock north of a small pond. Finally, the third set can be found on an RV in the southeast corner of the area.
Once you’ve investigated all three claw marks, you’ll complete the challenge and unlock the Berserker Barrage spray. You can see where each claw mark is located on the map above.
Week 3 Challenges
Week 2 Challenges
Dance On Top Of Sentinel Heads
For this Week 2 challenge, you’ll need to head to the Sentinel graveyard and dance on top of three Sentinel heads. The graveyard is tucked away in grid square E6, near Lazy Lake and Misty Meadows; you’ll be able to tell when you’ve found it by all the giant robots strewn about the area. Once you’ve made it to the graveyard, simply climb on top of the robot heads and use a dance emote; do that on three Sentinel heads and the challenge will be complete. You can see exactly where the Sentinel graveyard is located on the map above.
Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges
This Week 2 challenge tasks you with riding a motorboat under different colored steel bridges. You’ll need to drive under three bridges in total to complete the challenge. Land near Misty Meadows or Lazy Lake to pick up some loot and a motorboat, then speed under the nearby bridge at Catty Corner and work your way up the river until you’ve passed the bridges at Frenzy Farm and Doom’s Domain. You can see where all three colored bridges are located on the map above.
Search SHIELD Chests Inside Quinjets
The last Week 2 challenge that may give you some trouble is to search SHIELD chests inside Quinjets. What makes this task tricky is that the Quinjets change locations each match, so they won’t always be in the same place, but you’ll be able to tell where they’re located by the plane-shaped icons that appear on the map. Once you’ve tracked a Quinjet down, you’ll need to head inside it to open the SHIELD chest within. Be warned, however, that the Quinjets are guarded by Stark robots, so you should first stock up on some weapons to take down the robots before attempting to open the chests.
Week 1 Challenges
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article