Pokemon Go’s second Incense Day is just around the corner. The event takes place this Sunday, May 17, and much like the first Incense Day, it’ll bring out certain types of Pokemon at different hours, including another Shiny.
The event kicks off at 11 AM local time. Any Incenses that you use during the day will attract certain types of Pokemon–in this case, Water or Dark types–depending on what time it is. You can see the full event schedule and what Pokemon you’re more likely to find during those hours below:
- 11 AM – 12 PM: Water-type Pokemon
- 12 PM – 1 PM: Dark-type Pokemon
- 1 PM – 2 PM: Water-type Pokemon
- 2 PM – 3 PM: Dark-type Pokemon
- 3 PM – 4 PM: Water-type Pokemon
- 4 PM – 5 PM: Dark-type Pokemon
During the Water-focused hours, you’ll have a chance to encounter Pokemon like Alomomola, Horsea, and Tympole, while the Dark-focused hours will bring out Scraggy, Murkrow, Sableye, and others. You’re also much more likely to find Carvanha throughout the event, regardless of what time it is, including a Shiny Carvanha.
If you haven’t stocked up on Incenses, Niantic will offer a special bundle during the event that costs one PokeCoin and contains three Incenses. You can read more about the Incense Day event on the official Pokemon Go website.
In the meantime, the Legendary Pokemon Virizion is back in five-star Raids until May 19. Season 2 of the Go Battle League is also underway after a delayed start, and there are new Field Research tasks for May to complete. Niantic has also shared details on Pokemon Go’s May Community Day. The event takes place on Sunday, May 24, and features the Grass-type Pokemon Seedot.
Pokemon Go News & Announcements
- Pokemon Go May Community Day Details Announced
- Pokemon Go Virizion: Best Counters, Weaknesses, And Battle Tips
- Pokemon Go May 2020 Field Research Tasks
- Pokemon Go Battle League Season 2: Delay, New Schedule, Changes, And Rewards
- Pokemon Go Bringing Back A Bunch Of Legendaries In May 2020
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article