It's been years since GTA V was released— and fans of Rockstar's bestselling game are growing impatient.
There's been no trailer, only some leaks of 'early development footage' accessed illegally by hackers.
Rockstar confirmed that the leaked footage and videos were real, but had been 'illegally' accessed and that it is still waiting to "properly introduce" the game when it is ready.
READ NEXT: Elon Musk 'existentially anxious' over AI after creepy chatbots reveal 'dark fantasies'
In the meantime, one YouTube channel has decided to create its own imagined fan version of the upcoming game in Unreal Engine 5 with stunning results.
Scientists hatch mad plan to build 'organoid' computers using real human brains
Eagle-eyed GTA fans will notice that the diner is called Suzys Diner. A diner location featured in an alleged leaked video of the upcoming Rockstar game, where the player character was engaged in a shootout.
Since Rockstar confirmed GTA 6 was in the works last February, there's been almost no more details about the game.
Meanwhile, GTA 5 has sold 110 million copies since its initial release and continues to be played. Guess we'll just have to do with that in the meantime—and maybe a few more fan-made YouTube videos.
- iPhone users can clear tons of storage space without deleting any photos using handy trick
- Mercedes unveils 'distracting' smart car with built-in Angry Birds and TikTok
- White House tells government to delete TikTok within 30 days amid China spying fears
- Gamers go wild following Elden Ring 'Shadow of the Erdtree' DLC announcement
- Elon Musk regains spot as world's richest man after losing title last year
Source: Read Full Article