Fans have just received a new Apex Legends update to download on PS4, Xbox One and PC, while Respawn has also announced they are taking servers down today.
The new patch was launched earlier today and appeared to have caused a few issues, with some fans reporting a level reset bug which has left them without a lot of their loot.
“We are aware of the reports of accounts being reset after the update and looking into it now,” a message from the Apex support team reads.
“We are going to start turning off servers as we do maintenance and we’ll be updating this post with info as we look into this.”
This is expected to be fixed by Respawn in the coming hours and comes with some other more positive changes.
New Apex Legends patch notes have been released today, covering everything else that has changed.
This includes new quality of life changes, as well as new bug fixes and improvements to reporting crashes on PC.
Apex Legends update 1.1 also includes one feature that fans have been asking for since the game launched earlier in 2019.
Fans can now stick with the squad they were playing with in their last game, much as you can do in Overwatch.
When a match ends, players will get the option to invite their teammates via the lobby screen.
Full details can be found below, including all the patch notes from today’s Apex Legends update.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- You can choose to allow invites or opt out in the Friends menu.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
Source: Read Full Article