Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 fans can download and install the massive Season 4 update, which makes big changes to multiplayer. The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 update adds six new and returning maps, including Kunstenaar District, Showdown, Mawizeh Marsh and Ahkdar Village. Playable in Core 6v6, Gunfight and more, the new maps will be joined by seventh map later in the season. Activision has also made a selection of gameplay tweaks, bug fixes and playlist changes, which can be seen in the patch notes below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer patch notes…
Kunstenaar District (Core 6v6)
• Located west of the Museum in Vondel, the Kunstenaar District (translation: Arts District) features a row of townhouses, boutique shops, a central plaza, and a swimmable canal along its west flank.
Showdown (Core 6v6)
• The iconic map returns! It’s a great place to practice for those hot drops . . . or just drop airstrikes and helicopter Killstreaks with Gold weapons just like old times.
Mawizeh Marsh (Battle Map)
• Mawizeh Marshlands is from the region of the Al Mazrah map containing the infamous River Diamond Luxury Resort . . . or what’s left of it.
Ahkdar Village (Battle Map)
• Action is mostly contained in the village (where Showdown is also located), and its most notable borders are the railroad to the south and the stepped farms and base of the mountain to the north.
– Vehicular combat may be frequent within the city walls, although infantry can take to the battlements, rooftops, and alleyways to counter them.
• The Mercado is a section of Las Almas cleared out for Gunfight and Face Off battles. Combat within this large, covered structure will be frenetic on multiple levels, so get ready to stay close to your duo or trio, get in, and get out.
• Time to take Gunfights all the way up to the top. The Penthouse, situated in the heart of Chicago, features a lap pool, an outdoor firepit, and a tight-angled modern interior.
• Fixed various collision and/or geometry issue on MultiPlayer maps
• Fixed an issue on Guijarro where the Overwatch Helo would drop from the sky when leaving the Map
• Added Battle Map (12v12) Search and Destroy
• Added Battle Map (12v12) Prisoner Rescue
• Added to Quickplay:
– 3rd Person
– Gun Game
– Drop Zone
• Tuned spawns for Breenbergh Hotel, Black Gold, Exhibit, and Himmelmatt Expo
• Updated the rate at which UAV sweeps are performed for the infected team in Giant Infected:
– One sweep every 20 seconds by default
– One sweep every 3 seconds when less than 24 survivors remain
• Updated class tables to include Blueprints through Season 03 Reloaded
• Moved the bag locations from the top of barrels to the ground on Black Gold in Knock Out
• Added “Score Limit” and “Time Limit” options for Bounty
• Adjusted Weapon locations on Blacksite in Gunfight O.S.P.
• Fixed several exploits with the Tactical Camera
• Fixed an out of bounds issue with the Recon Drone
• Fixed an issue where Players would sometimes not receive the proper rewards when killing Players downed in Last Stand
• Fixed a connection timeout issue some Players would encounter in Drop Zone
• Fixed a bug where some melee kills would not count as one-hit-kills in One in the Chamber
• Fixed an issue where some in-game Weapon challenge camo unlock text was cutoff and did not include the Weapon name
• Fixed an issue in Private Matches where the Player could not earn Killstreaks properly with the “Retain Streaks on Death” and “Persistent Streak Progress” options tuned on
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article