Cyberpunk 2077 fans are counting down the days until the release of update 2.02 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Recently previewed by developer CD Projekt, update 2.02 is said to be coming soon. It’s likely the update will launch early next week, so keep checking back for confirmation about the exact release date.
According to the early patch notes which you can see below, the new update fixes some major progression issues.
In one instance, V will no longer flatline after entering the Delamain AV in Path of Glory, while CD Projekt will also fix the shutters blocking entry to Black Sapphire in Run This Town.
Elsewhere, the new update fixes an issue where cyberware could get downgraded to Tier 1 after the release of the previous update.
Unfortunately, not every issue will be fixed as part of the new update. This includes a problem specific to Xbox Series X|S.
CD Projekt explains more: “The issue where players on Xbox Series X|S are not receiving the Quadra Sport R-7 “Vigilante” pre-order bonus is still under investigation.
“We’re working together with Microsoft to identify the root cause and bring you a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.”
Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt reveal Xbox Series X gameplay
Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.02 early patch notes…
• V will no longer flatline after entering the Delamain AV in Path of Glory.
• Fixed the shutters blocking entry to Black Sapphire in Run This Town.
• Fixed an issue where cyberware could get downgraded to Tier 1 after updating the game to 2.01.
• Fixed skill progression passives.
• Rebalanced the timers in courier missions.
- Advert-free experience without interruptions.
- Rocket-fast speedy loading pages.
- Exclusive & Unlimited access to all our content.
Source: Read Full Article