Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the Season 8, Week 5 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 5 challenges task players with searching chests, using healing items and dealing damage with scoped weapons.
One of the more unique challenges tasks players with making a ball bounce 15 times in a single throw.
This challenge requires a little though and forward planning for it to be successful.
The first thing you’ll need to do is equip the bouncy ball toy as one of your emotes.
There are two theories to how you can best complete this challenge, and neither are too demanding.
You could land at one of the game’s mountains, throw the ball down the hill and watch it bounce.
Alternatively, you could build a small cube around yourself, complete with a roof. Once built, just throw the ball at the wall and watch it bounce around.
The video below by Games Garage shows how you can get 15 bounces using the cube method.
Fortnite Week 5 Free Challenges…
• Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (1)
• Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (7)
• Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (2000)
Fortnite Week 5 Battle Passs challenges…
• Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1)
• Staged Challenge – Gain shields from..
– Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms (50)
– Stage 2: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions (100)
– Stage 3: Gain shields from Shield Potions (100)
• Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (1)
• Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (3)
Source: Read Full Article