Fortnite fans might be obsessed with the new Avengers Endgame LTM that’s been introduced today, but lets not forget that another set of challenges are about to also drop in the game.
Like most weeks in Season 8, we can expect these the challenges to go live at 3.30 BST, and players will be able to start filling out their Battle Passes from then on.
For the purpose of this story, we’re focussing on one new challenge coming to the game today: Dance Between Four Hot Springs
If this is your first time jumping into Fortnite, Epic Games is in the habit of releasing seven new challenges each week.
Three of the weekly challenges are always available for you to take on for free, whilst the remaining four challenges are exclusive to those who have purchased the Battle Pass.
The Week 9 challenges leaked earlier today with the launch of the new 8.50 update and aside from the Dance challenge we’re focussing on here, includes everything from Reviving a teammate at a Reboot Van to landing at a variety of locations around the map.
With that in mind, here’s our guide to help you find and subsequently Dance Between Four Hot Springs.
How To Dance Between Four Hot Springs?
- Before you start the game, make sure you actually have a dancing emote selected in your emote wheel. The last thing you need is finding you’ve only got a bunch of animations to throw a basketball when you reach the location.
- Head towards the north of the map – you want to aim for the G2 square on the Fortnite Map Grid.
- The area you’re looking for is west of the Jungle Expedition outpost and Northeast of Lazy Lagoon.
- If you head to the right square you can’t miss the four hot springs as they’re fairly large bodies of water.
- Make your way into the middle of the three hot springs and start dancing with your favourite emote (Not sure how? Check out the guide below).
- DONE. You should now have completed the task entirely, having already done your dance between three ice sculptures and three dinosaurs.
Don’t know How to emote? No Problem…
If you’re playing on PS4 and Xbox One;
- Hold the down arrow key on your controller while in game.
- The emote wheel should now appear.
- Use your right analogue stick to select the emote you want to use. You should see a silhouette to represent what emote you are selecting.
- When you’re happy with your choice, press [A] or [X].
- Sit back and admire your awesome dancing skills!
Fortnite Week 9 free challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Fortnite Week 9 Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures
- Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs
- Stage 3: Dance between four hot springs
- Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
- Eliminate an opponent in three different matches
- Fortnite Season 8
Source: Read Full Article