Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the final new 14 Days of Summer challenge.
As the name suggests, the 14 Days of Summer event lasts for two weeks on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
“Heya folks, it’s time to soak up some rays during Fortnite’s 14 Days of Summer,” reads an Epic post. “Each day, drop into Fortnite for something new.”
As part of 14 Days of Summer, Epic will make a new or returning LTM available to play for each day of the event.
New items and skins will be available from the in-game shop, but perhaps most exciting of all is Epic’s plan to unvault a weapon every day.
The only drawback is that these weapons will only be available for 24-hours before returning to the vault.
As an added bonus, Epic will release new challenges throughout the course of the event, which will net players a special reward.
The latest challenge tasks players with destroying grills with the Low ‘n’ Slow Harvesting Tool.
This challenge requires players to have completed the July 4 Fireworks challenge first.
Launching fireworks found along the river bank unlocks the Low ‘n’ Slow Harvesting Tool, which can be equipped in the customisation menu.
Once you’ve got the Low ‘n’ Slow Harvesting Tool equipped, you’ve got to destroy seven of the grills scattered across the map.
If you’re struggling to find the grills, just take a look at the map above for a look at where they’re located.
The entire list of 14 Days of Summer challenges can be seen below, complete with links to help you solve some of the trickier tasks.
14 Days of Fortnite challenges…
• Dance at different beach parties (6)
• Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or Drumgun (5)
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish in the top 20 in different matches (5)
• Pop Party Balloon decorations (5)
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
• Score trick points with a driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
• Get a score of ten or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (1)
• Search the hidden sea shell in the 14 Days of Summer loading screen (1)
• Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool (7)
Source: Read Full Article