Fortnite Deadpool challenges for week 2 tasks players with finding Deadpool’s chimichangas around The Agency’s HQ. The Fortnite Deadpool challenges are new for the chapter 2 season 2 Battle Pass and need to be completed in order to access the Deadpool skin. This week there are two new Fortnite Deadpool challenges – find Deadpool’s milk carton and find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ.
If you’re struggling to find Deadpool’s favourite Mexican treat in The Agency’s base then don’t worry, Express.co.uk is here to help.
You can find out all the locations for Deadpool’s chimichangas in Fortnite below.
In total there are three chimichangas that Fortnite players will need to find in the Battle Royale menu screens.
The first one can be found in the Battle Pass tab and is located underneath the Challenge Table by the feet of TNTina.
- New Fortnite Season 2 Battle Pass surprise is great news for Chapter 2
The next one of Deadpool’s chimichangas can be found in Brutus’s area in The Agency HQ.
Simply head there, which can be accessed by going through the door in the top left hand corner of the main HQ area, and then choosing Brutus.
Once you do that you will find the second of Deadpool’s chimichangas on the desk by Brutus.
And the final Deadpool chimichanga can be found in Maya’s locker in the HQ.
You will find the last one of Deadpool’s chimichangas on a shelf by Maya.
Whenever you find a Deadpool chimichanga you will simply have to click on it and press the prompted button by it.
- Fortnite season 3 release date: When is Chapter 2 Battle Pass launch?
All of the Deadpool chimichangas locations were revealed in a post by YouTuber gattu.
And in case you’re wondering, then here also are the Fortnite week 2 Brutus challenges which have leaked before going live…
FORTNITE BRUTUS BRIEFING – LEAKED WEEK 2 CHALLENGES
• Find SHADOW Safe Houses (0/1)
• Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (0/3)
• Eliminate players using a Shotgun (0/3)
• Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (0/50)
• Deal damage to players from below (0/250)
• Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (0/3)
• Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (0/3)
• Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (0/3)
• Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (0/200)
• Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal (0/3)
Source: Read Full Article