The Reboot Van isn’t the only thing that’s new in Fortnite this week – there are also a few other intersting changes that have appeared in the game, too.
Here’s what Epic has told us so far:
Never give up, never surrender! Bring eliminated teammates back into battle with the Reboot Van. Drop in now and become the hero your team needs.
Buccaneer’s Bounty Event
Avast ye mateys… Drop in and arm yourselves during the Buccaneer’s Bounty event! Test your skills in a fresh LTM every single day and collect your very own treasure in the form of in-game rewards by completing free Challenges.
LIMITED TIME MODE: FLY EXPLOSIVES
This mode combines the explosive fun of the High Explosives LTM with the Jetpack. Take to the skies and blast everyone else back to the lobby!
- Only explosive weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Jetpacks are only available in this mode in Battle Royale.
- Reduced storm wait times.
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Fortnite Season 7
Source: Read Full Article