Fortnite search hidden gnome found inbetween Lodjam Woodworks, wooden shack, bucket tree is one of the big new challenges added to Battle Royale.
Fortnite chapter 2 season 1 is almost over, which could only mean one thing – it’s time for the Overtime challenges.
This week Epic Games added two sets of new missions to Fortnite Battle Royale – Rippley vs Sludge and 8-Ball vs Scratch.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 secret revealed before Season 1 end date
There are a number of eye-catching challenges, with the Rippley vs Sludge mission set having a particularly interesting Fortnite gnome challenge.
This challenge tasks players with finding the hidden gnome found inbetween Lodjam Woodworks, wooden shack and a bucket tree.
If you’re struggling to find the Fortnite hidden gnome location for Rippley vs Sludge then don’t worry, Express.co.uk is here to help.
We have details on the Fortnite hidden gnome map location you need to solve the Fortnite Overtime challenge.
The Fortnite hidden gnome you’re looking for can be found north west of Slurpy Swamp and south of Holly Hedges.
This location was revealed in a post by YouTuber gattu with the gnome found in swampy waters near a tree.
In case you’re wondering then here is the full list of the Fortnite Rippley vs Sludge challenges below.
These Fortnite Overtime challenges have gone live ahead of the start of Fortnite chapter 2 season 2.
This new season of Fortnite is expected to have a release date in February 2020.
Before the new Fortnite season starts another set of Overtime challenges, Cameo vs Chic, is set to go live.
This is expected to drop in around two weeks time…
FORTNITE RIPPLEY VS SLUDGE CHALLENGE LIST
• Reach Battle Pass Tier 50 (50)
• Complete ‘Rippley Vs. Sludge’ Mission Objectives (9)
• Earn Gold Scavenger Medals by searching chests, llamas, or supply drops (3)
• Achieve AR Specialist Accolades in different matches (3)
• Land in a Named Location in different matches (3)
• Deal any damage with a placed Trap to an opponent (1)
• Destroy SLURP Barrels, SLURP Trucks, or SLURP Silos (10)
• Swim 50m in under 5s (1)
• Visit Lazy Lake and Slurpy Swamp in the same match while riding in a Motorboat (1)
• Eliminations at Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet, or Hydro 16 (5)
• Search the hidden gnome found in between Lodjam Woodworks, a wooden shack, and a bucket tree (1)
• Catch a fish with a Fishing Rod, a Harpoon Gun, and an Explosive Weapon (1)
Source: Read Full Article