Fortnite fans can unlock a secret Battle Star by completing the entire set of Season 9, Week 5 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen, which contains a clue to another Battle Star.
The Week 5 loading screen – which can be seen above – is one of the more difficult to decipher.
Squint and you might just spot some map co-ordinates on the right side of the Week 5 hidden loading screen.
In case you still can’t spot the co-ordinates, Express Online has circled them in the image above.
The co-ordinates point players to the point where map squares B2, B3, C2 and C3 all converge.
Express Online has marked the position of the hidden Battle Star on the map below.
It’s worth remembering that you’ll need to complete five sets of weekly challenges to unlock this particular loading screen and find the Battle Star.
Once you’ve discovered the Battle Star, make sure you finish your game to unlock your reward.
Fortnite Week 5 free challenges…
• Deal damage to opponents with grenades, dynamite, or stink bombs (200)
• Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7)
• Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5)
Fortnite Week 5 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (1)
– Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track (1)
– Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track (1)
• Place trap items in different matches (5)
• Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5)
• Eliminations at Sky Platforms (3)
Source: Read Full Article