Fortnite fans are counting down to the release of the Week 2 challenges for Season 9.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Fortnite Week 5 challenges task players with racing vehicles, searching chests and dealing damage with explosives.
One challenge that could prove quite tricky involves visiting five Wind Turbines in a single match.
To complete this challenge it’s best to set your waypoint to the Pleasant Park area.
Multiple Wind Turbines surround the popular location, so if you’re quick and careful, you should be able to complete the challenge.
Express Online has marked the map above with the Wind Turbine locations surrounding Pleasant Park.
Just watch out for opportunistic snipers, and make sure you’re armed for battle with fellow Battle Pass owners.
The remaining Week 5 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 5 free challenges…
• Deal damage to opponents with grenades, dynamite, or stink bombs (200)
• Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7)
• Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5)
Fortnite Week 5 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (1)
– Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track (1)
– Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track (1)
• Place trap items in different matches (5)
• Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5)
• Eliminations at Sky Platforms (3)
Source: Read Full Article