Gran Turismo 7, developed by Polyphony Digital, has been revealed for the PlayStation 5 during Sony’s next-generation console reveal. No release date was announced, but the announcement was supplemented with some gameplay footage showing some of the series’ traditional high-octane track racing.
The reveal jumped between showing highly-detailed models of numerous cars you’ll be able to race, and some off-track management you’ll need to do in-between events. No further details about some of the enhancements you can expect thanks to the PS5’s hardware were outlined, but the gameplay did show off the graphical enhancements you can expect when compared to games from this current generation.
Gran Turismo 7 is launching exclusively for PS5, but no release date has been announced. Find the full list of PS5 games revealed during Sony’s event for more on what’s coming to the next-gen console.
PS5 And PS4 News And Announcements
- PS5 Price And Release Date Will Come Later, Sony Says
- PS5 Reveal Event: Every Game Announced
- Here's What The PS5 Looks Like
- All The PlayStation 5 Games Confirmed (And Expected) So Far
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
Source: Read Full Article