The next big GTA 5 and GTA Online has hit your PS4, Xbox One and PC and now we can see what meaningful changes this update will bring to the game.
Thanks to a set of new patch notes released by Rockstar, we can see the myriad changes that are being introduced to the title – including information on the specific quality of life updates, balance changes and more besides that have been introduced to the title as of the latest patch.
The update weighs in at 4.07 GB on PC, 3.9 GB on PS4 and 3.36 GB on Xbox One.
The new update introduces a brand-new Heist that lets you set up a massive raid against the Diamond Resort and Casino – but that's not the only thing that's come to the game.
There's a new business venture you can take part in and a slew of other activities and pieces of new content that you can explore from today on all platforms.
We'll list all the patch notes here as soon as they're available.
GTA 5 News, Guides and Leaks
GTA Online Casino Heist patch notes:
Right now, we're still waiting for the Patch Notes, but we have been updated on the new vehicles that are available in the game right now:
6 New Vehicles have been added to GTA Online:
- Lampadati Komoda: $1,275,000 – $1,700,000
- Ubermacht Rebla GTS: $1,175,000
- Maxwell Vagrant: $1,660,500 – $2,214,000
- Karin Everon: $1,106,250 – $1,475,000
- Vapid Retinue: $1,215,000 – $1,620,000
- Maxwell Asbo: $306,000 – $408,000
You can now buy and own 6 existing vehicles via the Warstock Cache and Carry website:
- Fire Truck: $2,471,250 – $3,295,000
- Bugstars Burrito: $450,000 – $598,500
- Stockade: $1,680,000 – $2,240,000
- Boxville: $298,500 – $398,000
- Lifeguard: $865,000
- Blazer Lifeguard: $62,000
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article