In the vast lands of Calradia, Mount & Blade II Bannerlord players begin with a small amount of troops, and are quickly offered opportunities to jump into battle. Increasing one’s party size is essential to leading larger armies.
Taleworlds Entertainment provides several ways for players to achieve this early on. The primary method to increase your party size is by raising your clan tier, which occurs by increasing renown from victorious battles. The amount of renown earned is controlled by a fairly straightforward system – the more complex the task at hand, or the more outnumbered you are in battle, the more renown you can achieve.
- 50 Renown – Clan Tier 1 – +25 Party, +1 Companion
- 150 Renown – Clan Tier 2 – +1 Companion, +1 Clan Party, +15 all clan parties
- 350 Renown – Clan Tier 3 – +1 Companion, +1 Clan Party, +15 all clan parties
- 900 Renown – Clan Tier 4 – +1 Companion, +1 Clan Party, +15 all clan parties
- 2,350 Renown – Clan Tier 5 – +1 Companion, +15 all clan parties
Given Mount & Blade is an RPG, it is important to remember that players can also increase party size via the skill trees. The steward skill tree offers obvious perks as noted below:
- Level 100 – Bannerlord: +2 party size / fief
- Level 150 – Swords as Tribute: +10 party size / vassal
- Level 175 – Man-at-Arms: +5 party size / fief
Additional skill trees offer party size perks, however to a lesser extent. Calradia awaits your growing army!
Source: Read Full Article