NBA 2K20 patch notes for update 1.03 have been released by 2K Games.
NBA 2K20 1.03 was released last Friday, with the major update weighing in at 23GB on the PS4 and 38GB on the Xbox One.
In the aftermath of the major download being pushed out the official NBA 2K20 Twitter announced that patch notes for update 1.03 were available.
They tweeted: “The Patch is here. Fixes the game hanging at intermittent times.
“Numerous Gameplay improvements. Improves the overall MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and NBA 2K20 experience”.
NBA 2K20 update 1.03 was released following the NBA 2K team saying they were working “around the clock” to fix issues that have hit the game since launch.
Last week they tweeted: ”2K Community.
“Although many of the issues seen after launch have been fixed, we know there are still others we need to resolve.
“Our Dev team is working around the clock to prepare an upcoming patch that will address other significant issues.
“Thanks for your patience”.
Reported NBA 2K20 bugs that have affected players include the PC version’s launcher showing the icon for last year’s game on the task bar.
While other issues players have reported include extended load times and other instances of bugs.
You can find the full patch notes for NBA 2K20 1.03 – which were revealed in a post online – below…
NBA 2K20 1.03 PATCH NOTES
– Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
– Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
– Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
– Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
– Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
– Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
– Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
– Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more gaming news and reviews
Source: Read Full Article