If you’re playing New Pokemon Snap, you’ll probably already know about the game’s LenTalk request system. Essentially, Professor Mirror, Todd, Rita, and Phil are all able to send you special requests for every course in the game.
Whether they want you to catch a Pokemon make a rare and random pose, or force and interaction between two ‘mons who might ordinarily stay away from one another, these requests usually involved quite a lot of quick thinking and intuition. What’s more, they can only be completed if you submit the photo satisfying the request – if you took 20 photos of Blastoise and just submitted your favourite for evaluation, there’s a good chance you won’t pop the relevant request because Professor Mirror won’t see the proof.
Here’s our guide for every quest in New Pokemon Snap, which features links to specific requests and their solutions. Requests are separated based on the regions they appear in so it’s easier for you to quickly find the area you’re currently stuck on.
This guide is a work in progress meaning that not all requests have been added yet. We will strive to write comprehensive guides for all of New Pokemon’s Snap’s toughest requests as quickly as we can and will update the guide accordingly.
New Pokemon Snap: How To Complete All Requests In Florio Nature Park
- New Pokemon Snap: Sudden Movement Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap: Dam, Sweet Dam Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap One Hand Freeze Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap Livening Up The Flower Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap: Where It Snacks And Snoozes Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap: How To Complete Meganium’s Pal Request
New Pokemon Snap: How To Complete All Requests In Founja Jungle
- New Pokemon Snap: Triple Threat Request Guide
- New Pokemon Snap: Dangling Metapod Guide
New Pokemon Snap: How To Complete All Requests In Maricopia Reef
- New Pokemon Snap: Whirlpool Blast Off Request Guide
New Pokemon Snap: How To Complete All Requests In Undersea
- New Pokemon Snap Swimming Clamperl Request Guide
This guide is a work in progress and will be regularly updated as we make our way through writing up the solutions for every request in New Pokemon Snap.
Next: New Pokemon Snap: Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- New Pokemon Snap
Cian Maher is the Lead Features Editor at TheGamer. He’s also had work published in The Guardian, The Washington Post, The Verge, Vice, Wired, and more. You can find him on Twitter @cianmaher0.
Source: Read Full Article