Outriders saw another update today, although its focus is not the ongoing restoration of player inventories. Instead, the latest patch fixed a variety of bugs and improved performance, while also making a few gameplay changes for balance.
There’s a lot to go through in the patch notes, but People Can Fly makes it clear this isn’t a patch aimed at the ongoing Inventory Restoration efforts. It’s still looking into a solution for impacted players, but until then, the team has gone ahead and fixed a litany of other issues.
One of the most welcome changes is a rebalance for AI snipers – which were nearly impossible to avoid at launch. As of today, you’ll have a bit more time to dodge their shots.
The full list of Outriders patch notes is extensive, but here are a few highlights:
- Fixed a number of crashes throughout the game.
- Fixed a number of issues, bugs, and crashes associated with multiplayer.
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the “Sign In” screen.
- Lots of resolutions for gear, mods, skill, quest, level & lighting bugs
- [REBALANCE] AI snipers now give players more time to dodge their shots.
- [REBALANCE] Reduced the amount of knockback from creatures in the Stargrave expedition.
- There is now also a greater delay between spawns and a reduced number of the offending creatures.
- Fixed a bug where a skill damage improvement mod on gear with a higher level than the player would actually reduce damage when used at lower World Tiers
- Fixed a bug that was causing a number of mods to not properly trigger their On Shot/On Critical Shot effects if said shot was a killing shot
- Fixed a bug that caused the Trickster’s “Hunt the Prey” skill to not teleport but still go into cooldown
- [PC] Fixed an issue whereby old crash dumps were not being properly cleared from the player’s system.
- Note: These are the 300MB files that were previously left behind.
- [PC] Added support for rebinding the Fn; Delete; End; PageDown; Insert Home; PageUp; Print Screen; Scroll Lock; CapsLock; keys.
- [PC] The available FOV for configuration has been increased from 90 to 130.
If you were impacted by the Inventory Wipe Bug, stay tuned in the coming weeks for more info on the Inventory Restoration efforts.
NEXT: Armor Isn’t Just Cosmetic In Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Thankfully
- Game News
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article