Kestrel is the newest addition to Rogue Company, and might arguably be one of the best Rogues you can use. Her loadout is pretty much unstoppable and her abilities are way overpowered, which is why she costs 20,000 Reputation to unlock. When she is in the hands of a player who knows what they are doing she becomes a weapon of mass destruction.
It is no wonder seeing as she plays the role of a duelist on the team, which means she excels in close-range battles. Understanding her loadout and abilities is the first step, but there are a few other tips and tricks that can make you truly great with this character!
- Riptide (Assault Rifle)
- Knight (Submachine Gun)
- P12K (Pistol)
- Bounce Grenade: a grenade whose fuse doesn’t start until it bounces off a surface
- Adrenaline Grenade: a shot that heals you, starts health regeneration, and increases your movement speed
- Berserker: you are now able to reload while sprinting
- Resupply: when you eliminate an enemy they will drop a supply kit, which you can pick up to re-equip the gadgets you have bought
- Padded Footsteps: silences your footsteps when walking
- Stalker: there is no longer an aim-down-sights movement penalty
- Helping Hand: teammates can be revived faster
- Replenish: replaces all of the ammo in your weapon and on your person when you down an opponent
What To Buy First In The Shop
You really can’t go wrong with the Riptide of the Knight, and it should be your priority to unlock these first. It is best to stay away from the bounce grenade though as it can be difficult to use, especially for beginners.
It is best to focus on upgrading your primary gun first, especially in Strikeout, then some go for the adrenaline shot while others choose a perk or two instead. If you play more of an aggressive game then you should buy the adrenaline shots and the resupply perk to make her basically unkillable. If you prefer more of a support role then the padded footsteps can help you sneak around an enemy.
- Active: deploys halo drones to fire a series of rockets toward the direction in which she is looking
- Passive: when you down an enemy you earn an extra $1,000
How To Use Them
Her active ability can be deadly if you are using it correctly, but other times it might not hit at all. It is best in close combat situations where you can be sure your aimer is directly on an enemy or their hiding spot, rather than randomly throwing it. You might also consider using it to push back an opponent’s advance if your team is being overrun.
Counters Against Them
The best counter against this duelist character is to buy a perk called Tenacity, as it will reduce the damage you take from her drones. They will usually do about 60 damage, but with this perk, it drops it down to 23 damage which is barely anything. Also, long-range players should focus on taking her out as it is more difficult for her to hit them with her drones.
Next: Rogue Company: Ultimate, Standard, And Starter Founder’s Packs, Explained
- Rogue Company
Rebecca O’Neill is a reader and writer based in Ohio, near the heart of the CLE. She enjoys starting fires in her kitchen and collecting pins when she’s not writing for Valnet, Inc, as an Organic List Writer. She writes for her blog, Creative Measures, and works towards the completion of her fantasy novel.
Source: Read Full Article