Röki, an adventure game set against Scandinavian folklore, has been in development for numerous years, but it received a new trailer and release date during today’s Guerrilla Collective stream.
Out on July 23 for PC (and coming to Nintendo Switch at a later date), Röki tasks you with solving puzzles in a story about loss and redemption, taking place both in the waking world and through harrowing nightmares. In both, you’re confronted by monsters with shadowy appearances, which can be overcome with the help of other friendlier creatures you find in the world.
Röki’s tale incorporates elements of numerous Scandinavian folktales, coloring in its world with a sense of wonder and magic. This is complemented by its colorful and striking cel-shaded art style, which brings its many monsters, big and small, to life.
Röki is puzzle-focused with non-violent combat and stories suitable for all ages, and you only have to wait a little over a month to play it.
Play For All
- Frostpunk Expansion And Board Game Announced
- Baldur's Gate 3 Gameplay Revealed, Planned For Early Access Launch This August
- Embrace Your Inner Postal Worker In Lake, An Upcoming Adventure Game
- No Place For Bravery, A Bloody And Brutal Action RPG For Switch And PC, Announced
- Torchlight 3 Is Now Available On Steam Early Access
- System Shock Remastered Gets New Gameplay Trailer
- Warner Bros. Gaming Division Might Be Sold; EA, Take-Two, And Activision Reportedly Interested
- Session And More With Danny O'Dwyer Play For All Day 9
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – English PC Gameplay, Interview With Scott Strichart
- PS5 Console Reveal & New Games: Everything We Know So Far In Under 3 Minutes
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article