We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard’s mid-season content is about to go live on all platforms.
The mid-season content update has a January 13 release date on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.
While the updates are available to download now, the content itself will go live at 5pm GMT UK time.
The content update adds a new weapon, a new game mode for Warzone, a new Operator and lots more.
The new Operator is named Isabella Rosario Dulnuan Reyes. Players can acquire the new character as part of an imminent store bundle.
Needless to say, the latest Warzone and Vanguard update also makes countless bug fixes and balance changes.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the new weapon is a Welgun Submachine Gun, which is ideal for short to medium-range engagements.
Elsewhere, the new Warzone game mode is called Vanguard Plunder, where the aim is to earn cash.
You can see the Warzone patch notes below…
• We’ve curated a 1940’s take on the tried, tested and well loved mode… Plunder!
• Drop in now to reexperience Plunder with the WWII ruleset that you’ve seen across other Vanguard game modes – but this time where Cash extraction is no longer a given.
• The spoils of war are now in your hands, so take what’s yours!
• Fixed several issues causing instability on the Xbox and PlayStation platforms.
• Fixed an issue that was causing crashes on the PlayStation 5.
• Fixed an issue with the Packed Powder Attachment where it was increasing Locational Multipliers.
• Fixed an issue with the Double Barrel (VG) where its Akimbo Gun Perk was not properly decreasing Damage.
• Fixed an issue with the Submachine Gun Alpha (VG) where its VDD 189mm Short Barrel was incorrectly affecting Locational Multipliers.
• Fixed an issue with the Assault Rifle Charlie (VG) where its SVT-40 PU Scope 3-6x Optic would envelop the screen while firing.
• Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
• Fixed an issue causing Players to return from the Gulag with an incorrect Loadout.
• Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Gunsmith screen while accessing Custom Loadouts during a match.
• Fixed an issue causing incorrect visual assets to appear for certain Store Bundle previews.
• Fixed an issue causing incorrect description text to appear for certain Operators.
• Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear below cross-platform friends on the Social menu.
• Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on various Calling Cards.
• Fixed an issue causing some Store Bundles to appear with the incorrect Rarity label.
• Fixed an issue preventing the “Get 3 Wins as Francis” Operator Mission from tracking progress.
• Fixed an issue causing the Caldera Victory Exfil cinematic to end prematurely.
• Fixed an issue causing the Match Summary button to not work.
• Fixed an issue causing Tactical Insertion to not appear in the Field Upgrades menu.
Call of Duty Warzone: Activision teases latest update
• Welgun Submachine Gun (VG)
– Heavy full-auto SMG with lethality and range for short to medium-range engagements.
• Assault Rifle Alpha (VG)
– Visual Recoil decreased
• Assault Rifle Hotel (VG)
– Recoil decreased
– Recoil Deviation decreased
• AS44 (VG)
– Initial Recoil decreased
– Recoil Deviation decreased
• NZ-41 (VG)
– Recoil Deviation decreased slightly
– Recoil ramp-up now occurs one bullet later
– Einhorn Revolving (VG)
– Hip Spread increased slightly
• Isabella Rosario Dulnuan Reyes: S.O.T.F. Trident
– Acquire Isabella via featured Bundles, set for launch during Season One.
Source: Read Full Article