In this special episode of our monthly interview series IGN Unfiltered, filmed at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas, game design legend Amy Hennig (Uncharted series, Legacy of Kain series) and Insomniac Games founder Ted Price (Marvel’s Spider-Man, Ratchet and Clank series, Sunset Overdrive, Resistance series) separately join us to discuss their decorated careers. Hennig talks about her canceled Star Wars game with EA, codenamed ‘Ragtag’, experimenting with VR, and much more. Price, after having been a guest on Unfiltered last fall prior to Spider-Man’s release, talks about what life has been like since their open-world superhero adventure took the world by storm and won a number of awards in the process.
If you’d rather listen than watch (but we encourage you to watch!), here’s an audio-only download link of the full episode.
Here is a preview clip, in which Hennig reveals what her canceled Star Wars game would have been like:
And if you missed it, here’s last month’s episode of Unfiltered, in which 343 Industries studio head Bonnie Ross describes what it’s like to inherit the keys to the entire Halo franchise:
Catch up on every episode of IGN Unfiltered here, including conversations with former PlayStation boss Jack Tretton, Journey creator Jenova Chen, voice actress Cissy Jones, Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, and many more!
- 2 Game Industry Legends Share Stories from Star Wars, Spider-Man, and More – IGN Unfiltered #40
- Amy Hennig’s Canceled Star Wars Game Was Meant to Evoke ‘Ensemble’ Feel of Films – IGN Unfiltered
- How Bonnie Ross Is Shaping the Future of Halo – IGN Unfiltered #39
- Borderlands Developer Was Considered for Halo 4 – IGN Unfiltered
- EA Sports Boss Explains Portfolio-Wide Move to Frostbite Tech – IGN Unfiltered
- How Fight Night Champion Inspired Other EA Sports Games – IGN Unfiltered
Source: Read Full Article