Pokemon Home finally has a release window. During today’s Pokemon Direct presentation, Nintendo and The Pokemon Company revealed that the new cloud storage service will launch sometime in February 2020.
Pokemon Home was first announced last June, although few details were shared at the time. The Pokemon Bank-like service will be released for Switch and smartphones and allows you to store monsters you’ve captured in Pokemon Go, Pokemon Let’s Go, and Pokemon Sword and Shield to the cloud. You can also transfer Pokemon from Bank on 3DS to Home and then import them into Sword and Shield, provided the Pokemon appear in the Galar Pokedex. That includes the old, returning Pokemon who are being added to the games as part of the upcoming expansion pass; they just need to be in the Isle of Armor or Crown Tundra Pokedexes.
Today’s Pokemon Direct brought many other announcements; you can catch up on some of the news below.
Pokemon Sword And Shield News & Guides
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Update Lets You Preview The New Expansions Today
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Will Let You Explore Raid Dens
- Three New Legendary Pokemon Revealed For Sword & Shield
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Adding More Old Pokemon
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass Adds New Pokemon, Areas, And More
- Pokemon Direct Recap: All The Biggest Announcements
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article