Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone’s next big update–the one that takes aim at cheaters and more–is coming very soon. Activision has now confirmed the exact launch timing for the update so you can prepare to start your download right away.
The patch will begin its rollout at 11 PM PT on April 28. This works out to 4 PM AEST on April 28, and April 29 at 2 AM ET, 7 AM UK, and 8 AM EU. The launch timing was confirmed by CharlieIntel.
One of the big new additions with the update is the new player-reporting tool. With the update, players can report people directly from the killcam or spectate mode. The update will also introduce new Gunsmith features, double XP and playlist adjustments, an additional Warzone contract type, and more. Infinity Ward has so far only previewed the patch notes for update, which will be split in two this time around. Check back soon with GameSpot for the full patch notes.
Modern Warfare/Warzone April 28 Patch Timing:
- April 28 — 4 PM AEST / 11 PM PT
- April 29 — 2 AM ET / 7 AM UK / 8 AM EU
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone April 28 Patch Notes Preview And File Size Announced
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Is Matching Cheaters With Each Other
- Call Of Duty Warzone Adding New Contract Type That Gives You A Huge Payoff
Source: Read Full Article