Call of Duty: Warzone added a new melee weapon in Season 4–the Kali Stick, which despite its name is actually pair of sticks that can be used as melee weapons to quickly beat down an opponent. Generally, a new melee weapon is not as exciting in a game like this as a new powerful gun. As it turns out, though, the Kali Stick, beyond just being cool, is incredibly deadly in the right hands. In fact, a team won a battle royale using only the new melee weapons.
YouTuber Vikkstar123 has released a video of him and the other members of his three-person squad racking up a win in the Call of Duty battle royale game only using Kali Sticks to damage and kill their enemies.
While secondary grenades like flashbangs are used, and the squad also use vehicles to move around the map and riot shields to protect themselves, their kills are all scored by beating their enemies with the sticks.
The first attempt in the video below doesn’t end in victory, but the squad comes very close, placing 2nd. The second match captured, which begins at 9:30, ends the same way.
Skip to 16:55 in the video below if you just want to see them take the victory.
In other news from the latest season of Warzone, the Grau might see a nerf soon, as it has proved very powerful. The game also added a new mode called Rumble.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds 50v50 Rumble Mode With Season 4
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone Patch Notes For Season 4 Released, Gigantic File Size Revealed
- Call of Duty: Warzone Bunkers Location Guide And How To Open Bunker 11
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Playlist Update Brings Duos Back
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 4 Start Date
- CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Playlist Update Makes Tons Of Changes This Week
- COD: Warzone Bunker Locations And How To Open Them
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone May 18 Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds A New Item
- CoD: Warzone Adding More Weapons To Tense Gulag Duels
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article