Back in late April, Capcom announced that the free fourth title update for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne was indefinitely delayed due to production difficulties caused by the coronavirus crisis. Now, the publisher says that the update will come in early July, with a firm release date coming soon.
This update was originally scheduled for May and will introduce the fan-favorite black dragon Alatreon, along with his attendant weapons and armor. There’s no word on future content besides the promise of more monsters later in the summer, as the content roadmap provided by Capcom in late April ends with the fourth title update.
The latest update for Iceborne increased the drop rates of materials for two Event Quests, one featuring Seething Bazelgeuse and the other a Tempered Zinogre. The update prior to that introduced a Master rank quest to slay Kulve Taroth, one of the game’s most fearsome foes.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne News
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne Seasonal Event Now Live On All Platforms
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Patch Notes For Update 13.01 On PC
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Update – V13.00 Patch Notes
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Patch Adds Layered Weapons Feature
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne Guide: Tips & Advice You Need To Get Started
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All–a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer’s hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.
Source: Read Full Article