Debuting at Sony’s PlayStation 5 livestream, Bugsnax is the next game from Octodad developers Young Horses. Keeping up with the quirkiness of their last game, Bugsnax is set on an island known as Snaktooth Island, where stray fruit and bits of fast food are scattered about. In the trailer, it was revealed that the island is filled with bug-food hybrid creatures that can grow eyes and began walking upright, talking and interacting with one another. A talking walrus explains that you’ll be helping each of the talking creatures. Bugsnax is set to release this year on PS5 and PC via the Epic Games Store this holiday season.
In a press release, the developers describe it as a “whimsical, narrative-driven adventure game.” In the game, you’ll explore the island filled with 100 different species of creatures, and you’ll be able to capture and collect each one. The island also features different biomes, where unique creatures inhabit. You’ll also be able to customize your favorite ones. Over the course of the game, you’ll learn more about the origins of the island and the creatures that live there.
“We just love making weird stuff. It’s been tough staying silent all these years, and it brings us joy and relief and dread to finally show off Bugsnax,” said Young Horses creative director Kevin Zuhn in the press release for Bugsnax. “It’s so much bigger and weirder than we ever could have imagined when we started. It surprises and delights us constantly and we hope it has the same effect on all of you.”
There’s much more to see from Bugsnax and other games shown off during the PS5 reveal livestream. Check back with GameSpot as more details come in.
- Here's What The PS5 Looks Like
- Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel Confirmed For PS5
- PS5 Games Reveal Event: Everything Announced
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Announced for PS5
- New Resident Evil Game Announced For PS5
- New Ratchet And Clank Game Announced For PS5
- PS5 Event Reveal: Oddworld Soulstorm Coming To PlayStation 5
- Gran Turismo 7 Revealed For PS5
- GTA 5 Confirmed For PS5 In 2021
- The Last Of Us 2 Director Warns That You Might Not Like The Game
Source: Read Full Article