Star Wars Battlefront 2 is getting a new patch tomorrow, August 26, and it’s a small one. The update takes aim at some nasty issues that have been affecting the game’s Imperial Heroes, specifically Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and General Grievous.
Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits could be built up over time, which was allowing him to survive more than the developers intended. General Grevious’s Claw Rush currently hits more times than it should, so that’s getting nerfed. And Darth Maul should be able to block after performing his Spin Attack now. The patch will go live at 12 PM PT / 3 AM ET on August 26.
Battlefront 2’s final major update came back in May 2020, and it brought the Supremacy and Instant Action modes to a number of new maps, including Hoth and Tatooine. It also added Rise of Skywalker-themed costumes for major heroes, including Kylo Ren and Darth Maul.
The full patch notes for the August 26 update are listed below:
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
Source: Read Full Article