If you’re looking for some new movies to add to your home collection, Amazon is offering three Blu-rays for the price of two in a new promotion. The selection mostly includes action movies like Pacific Rim, Fate of the Furious, and the excellent, underrated Charlize Theron spy thriller Atomic Blonde. The retailer is also discounting several 2K game collections on Nintendo Switch: Bioshock: The Collection, Borderlands Legendary Collection, and XCOM 2 Collection.
On the PC games front, Green Man Gaming is running a site-wide “Hot Deals” event, with savings on titles from “Blockbuster Games” like Doom Eternal and Destiny 2 Upgrade Edition to “Indie Hits” like The Outer Worlds and Octahedron. The Dark Souls franchise is also on sale at GMG, with up to a 79% discount on Dark Souls titles.
These and more of the weekend’s best gaming and entertainment deals are listed below.
Consoles and Hardware
- Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop — $1,699.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
- Dell G5 gaming laptop — $749.99 at Best Buy ($100 off)
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee on Nintendo Switch — $39.99 at Best Buy ($20 off)
- XCOM 2 Collection on Nintendo Switch — $39.99 at Amazon ($10 off)
- Bioshock: The Collection on Nintendo Switch — $34.99 at Amazon ($15 off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection on Nintendo Switch — $34.99 at Amazon ($15 off)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One — $19.99 at Amazon ($10 off)
- Doom Eternal on PC — $35.99 at Green Man Gaming ($24 off)
- Destiny 2 Upgrade Edition on PC — $33.49 at Green Man Gaming ($16.50 off)
- The Outer Worlds on PC — $25.50 at Green Man Gaming ($34.49 off)
- Octahedron on PC — $5.52 at Green Man Gaming ($7.47 off)
- Dark Souls Remastered on PC — $17 at Green Man Gaming ($12.99 off)
- Dark Souls 2 on PC — $8.50 at Green Man Gaming ($31.49 off)
- Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition on PC — $18.06 at Green Man Gaming ($66.92 off)
- Nintendo Switch GameCube-style controller — $18.79 at Amazon ($6.20 off)
- Action Blu-rays (Atomic Blonde, Pacific Rim, etc.) — buy-2-get-1-free at Amazon
Source: Read Full Article