Developer Sucker Punch has slipped a few fun Easter eggs into the huge open world of Ghost of Tsushima, if you know where to look for them. A few are tied to finding collectibles and completing missions, but one big one shows up at the end of the game, paying homage to a bunch of PlayStation exclusive games that have helped define Sony’s influence on the video gaming landscape.
You can find the Easter egg after you complete Act 3 of the main quest. When you’re finished with Jin’s Tale, you’ll awaken at Tradition’s End, a small shack where Jin keeps a whole bunch of keepsakes regarding the people he meets throughout the game and the events that take place as part of the story.
Look on the table in the shack, however, and you’ll see something else: a bunch of papercraft characters and objects referencing other PlayStation exclusive games. There are quite a few, in fact, and it’s easy to miss some of them. Here’s the full list and what they’re calling out.
Ghost Of Tsushima News
- Ghost Of Tsushima Review – Chaos In The Windy City
- Here's How Long It Takes To Beat Ghost Of Tsushima
- Ghost Of Tsushima Mythic Tales Guide: How To Complete Them All
- Ghost Of Tsushima Armor Guide: All Armor Sets And Locations
- Ghost Of Tsushima Walkthrough, Guides, Collectibles, And Tips (Spoiler-Free)
- Red race car: Gran Turismo Sport
- Guitar: The Last of Us Part 2
- Tallneck: Horizon Zero Dawn
- Gaius Colossus: Shadow of the Colossus
- Motorcycle: Days Gone
- Ratchet’s face: Ratchet & Clank
- Leviathan Axe: God of War
- Baseball bat and ball: MLB The Show
- Imp wearing sunglasses: Dreams
- Paintbrush: Concrete Genie
- Kojima Productions Logo: Death Stranding
- PlayStation London Studios Logo: Blood & Truth
We’ve got a whole lot more coverage to help you fight off the Mongols. Check out our Ghost of Tsushima guide roundup for our full walkthrough, collectibles guides, hot springs locations, side missions rundown, combat tips, and more.
Source: Read Full Article