The Nintendo Switch is currently seeing a major worldwide shortage, the likes of which we haven’t seen since its release in 2017. People are clamoring to get their hands on the console, most likely due to being stuck inside because of the coronavirus pandemic, as well as the timely release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The $300 console is currently sold out pretty much everywhere unless you’re looking to more for a few accessories with your purchase, in which case GameStop has you covered.
The current GameStop Nintendo Switch bundles offer a Nintendo Switch, two games, and one or two accessories. One bundle packs a Switch with gray Joy-Cons, New Horizons, Super Mario Odyssey, and a PowerA Animal Crossing-branded controller for $470. The other includes Neon Joy-Cons, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the newly released Paper Mario: The Origami King, a Joy-Con charging dock, and a wired controller. Both bundles sell for the price of all the items on their own, but if you’re in dire need of a Switch, this might be your best bet right now.
According to Nintendo, Switch consoles will be restocked in the near future, but there’s no word on exactly when that will be. “Nintendo Switch hardware is selling out at various retail locations in the US, but more systems are on the way. We apologize for any inconvenience,” Nintendo told GameSpot in an email statement. Hopefully, we start seeing the system back in stock at retailers soon.
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article