If you’re ready to upgrade to a new Apple laptop, now is a great time to do it. Best Buy has all the latest models of MacBook on sale for up to $400 off what you’d pay at an Apple Store. So whether you want a 12-inch MacBook, a MacBook Air, or a MacBook Pro, you can save hundreds of dollars between now and Sunday. Let’s take a look at these deals.
MacBook Air Deals
MacBook 12-inch Intel Core M3, 8GB Memory, 256GB Flash Storage
- Configure Yours Here – $899.99 (save $400) and up
MacBook 12-inch Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 512GB Flash Storage
- Configure Yours Here – $1199.99 (save $400) and up
The 12-inch MacBook is the smallest, lightest, and thinnest laptop in Apple’s lineup (it’s even lighter than the Air). Despite that, it still comes with a full-sized keyboard, seventh-generation Intel Core processors, USB-C port, and battery life that lasts up to 10 hours.
MacBook Pro Deals
MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD
- Configure Yours Here – $1599.99 (save $200) and up
MacBook Pro 15-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i7, 16GB Memory, AMD Radeon Pro 555X, 256GB SSD
- Configure Yours Here – $2099.99 (save $300) and up
If you need more power than the other two models bring, you can grab the latest MacBook Pros for up to $400 off right now. These heavy-lifting machines have quad-core Intel Core processors, four USB-C ports, Touch Bar and Touch ID, plus Retina displays with True Tone technology to make them easier on your eyes.
At these prices, you can’t go wrong with any MacBook you buy.
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
- Save Up to $400 on a Brand-New Apple MacBook, But Hurry
- Where to Get Every Marvel Movie on Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray
- Deal Alert: Save 25% Off an Apple iPad Mini
- Complete Fire Emblem: Three Houses Preorder Guide
- Amazon Is Having a Huge Sale on Board Games
- Save $200 on an Apple iPhone X Right Now at Best Buy
Source: Read Full Article